This beautiful print features the quote: "She lived joyfully, not because her circumstances were joyful but because she was joful" by Dieter F. Uchtdorf.
Pair it with a frame and give it to the women in your life who have influenced you the most!
This is a physical item that is shipped in a rigid mailing envelope.
What you need to know:
- This print is UNFRAMED.
- Choose from 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20 or 24x36 inch sizes.
- Printed on matte card stock.
- Frame or any accessories seen in listing are not included, just the prints.
* Due to the hand made process of this print, slight imperfections including tiny black flecks might be visible. The foil prints will not be always 100% perfectly smooth and spotless. *
As far as shipping goes:
- Each print is packaged in a clear cello bag with chipboard for backing.
- Prints are shipped within 2-3 business days
- For domestic shipping please allow 3-6 business days
If you have any questions please feel free to message me!
Have an idea for a print but don't see it here? I take custom requests, shoot me an email!
Payment is received through Paypal and is accepted through your paypal account or credit/debit card. We also accept Etsy Payments which allows you to pay with your credit/deib card.
Items are shipped via USPS. Upgrades are available.
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
By purchasing/installing any Simply Yours Designs products/services, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1. You are given the authorization to use the design, but you may not claim the design as your own. All credits, including but not limited to those in the form of a text link or a button, must remain intact, linking back to simplyyoursdesigns.com.
2. You are not allowed to:
:: redistribute or resell the design.
:: copy and paste the design to other URLs
:: create your own graphics such as buttons, headers, blinkies, stationary, etc. from the design without
the express written consent of Simply Yours Designs.
3. Simply Yours Designs is not responsible for any damage or loss of data upon installation of the template. Clients are responsible to have backup copies of their own data.
4. Simply Yours Designs reserves the right to refuse service to any individual and to websites and blogs that contain rude, offensive, obscene, hateful or malicious content.
5. Simply Yours Designs is under no obligation to grant refunds, whether in whole or in part, if the client cancels the design.
6. Clients must reset the template and remove all of the elements of the design provided by Simply Yours Designs before making any alterations to their blogs designs.
Simply Yours Designs reserves the right to terminate service to any client that fails to abide by these terms of service.